Do you want to keep your room dark? If yes then you surely need to set blackout curtains. You don’t need to stick with just one fabric and color when it comes to making a choice. You can try a wide variety of designs and styles. Black is a nice color for living room, especially when you have matching furniture or theme setting. But you don’t need to select very dark shade always when soft light shades can do the real magic in the overall home beauty. Light purple shades with thick floral designs would bring the ultimate chic look. However, when you only need dark shades for the blackout curtains then dark maroon, purple, red, and brown are the optimal choices.
Make sure that you go with amazing styles always. Plain curtains look nice , but you should think outside the box. Half light and half dark theme is quite suitable for blackout curtains. Such curtains won’t block complete light and bring the much-needed sunlight in your room. Too dark curtains lock heat inside the room, so it is better to stay in the middle for keeping your room temperature normal. Another option you can try is to make a com
bination of sheers and normal curtains. Sheers make it easy for you to let the sunlight come in whenever you want. So, keep your blackout curtains in dark shades while sheers could be white or printed. It’s is all up to your choice.
More from my site
- Ideas for Window curtains for winter Need some cool ideas of window Curtains for Winter? I have created a wide collection which makes it easy for you to select the right shade, design and style. No matter you need curtains for living room or bedroom, you would be able to […]
- Skylight Shades and Skylight covers for blocking the Sunlight Skylight shades are phenomenal piece of coverings used for the skylights installed on the ceiling or window areas. They have become quite popular over the recent years because they are innovative way of having some sunlight in the rooms […]
- Best upholstered headboard designs for wonderful room The market is offering numerous best upholstered headboard designs for bedding sets for your bedroom interior. The thing is you just need to do some research on the subject. Before we talk about adding the headboard to the design of the […]
- Comfy recliners chairs for the rooms Comfy recliner chairs are now being designed with additional feature such as a side-table over the armrest is a new addition which can definitely increase the functionality of the recliner chair sets. A chair that is made of durable […]
- Magical Red Lamp Shades for Upgrading Room Lamps Lamps are common lighting sources these days which are found in every home. Red lamp shades could transform and upgrade the look of your typical look lamp which has been catching any attention in the interior.
A lot of you might be […]
- Warm Rustic Living Room Set up It is not difficult to set up a warm rustic living room. All you have to do is to pay attention to a few design elements. It is good to start with basic such as wall painting , furniture and curtains. Once you are done with basic step up […]