There are very creative centerpieces for coffee table, bistro table and side tables which could add beauty to the interior of any room in the house. Coffee table centerpieces are usually adorned in the living room area because this room is the focal of the home where guests are attended and served during formal or informal meetings.
Besides attending and serving guests, living room is a high trafficking area of the home where family spends most of their time together watching television and discussing matters with each other. It is really important to decorate the coffee table or any other table which you have in the living room because it will create a nice aura in the room. Beautifying the interior using table ornaments and accessories is also a good way of showing your crafty skills to other people.
Ideas of Centerpieces for Coffee table decoration
Coffee table centerpieces are many to choose from. The most common ones are the flowers and small indoor artificial flower/plant pots. Since it would be difficult to maintain to the plants inside the room, artificial indoor plants would be good for decorating the coffee table or sofa table side tables. If you have a marble top bistro table in the room, you can set a central focus for the decoration by decorating the center of the table using a candle or large sized flower pot
In the same way, you have to pick appropriate centerpieces for coffee tables for enhancing the decoration of the room. Here is a list of coffee table centerpieces ideas for the decor.
- Love Leaf Laser cut lace cards for coffee table decor
- Decorative table candle bowl with set of 5-6 candles and stones on the side
- Candle lantern table centerpiece (colors choices are endless, Moroccan lanterns with stained lamp shades can also be decorated on the coffee table.
- Log tealight centerpieces for coffee table
- Creative chandelier candelabra with candle glass holders
- Pillar candler holders for tables
- Flower/rose blooms tealight candle holder centerpieces or candle tree holder
- Decorative table Vase with filler beads, stones and pebbles
- Acrylic Metal Eiffel Tower with colorful led lights for table decor
- Rustic country farm house style candle holders
- Couch carriages with accent ribbons
- Crystal candle pillars
- Flower and floral bouquet centerpieces for coffee table
- Artificial flower leaves and vines table centerpieces
Never Use Negative Centerpieces for Coffee table decor
Avoid using table ornaments which might produce a very negative impact and impression; for example, pentacles, relics related to satanism or cult rituals, upside down crosses, Goth related table accessories, Metallic ornaments or antique accessories which are believed to cursed or related to negative energies should never be used for coffee table decoration. It is better to be safe than sorry.
Scented Candles make Good Coffee table centerpieces
Candles with our without stands are the best centerpieces for coffee tables decoration, they come in an array of colors, styles, designs and scents these days. Do not be afraid of buying some scented candle centerpieces for coffee table decoration because when they are lit, they produce a nice aroma and scent which spreads in the room and creates a very impressive atmosphere.
Event Related Centerpieces for coffee table
Coffee table centerpieces are not limited to candles, flowers and stones only. There is a wide range of centerpieces for coffee table to be used for event related themes. For Christmas parties, you could buy and decorate colored jingle bells balls, beautiful candy cones, artificial snow flakes, and ribbons. Decorate the coffee table using gift boxes and decorative Christmas themed souvenirs.
Since coffee table is usually very small in size, either round or square, hence it when you choose centerpieces for coffee tables make sure they will not cause a clutter on the table. Table decoration must look neat and clean for making a strong impression. Christmas is drawing near, during Christmas celebration you might see a lot of guests, here are beautiful Christmas coffee table centerpieces ideas for you.
- Red balls in tray with artificial flowers, red roses, jingle bells, and gold accent centerpieces for Christmas table decoration.
- Integrate Poinsettia and pine cones into table ornaments for creating a Christmas theme for the room.
- Modern X-mas table lighted ornaments which include candle holders with red pillars and red painted glass bowl and plant vases.
- Artificial candy corn ornaments for making a festive Christmas coffee table decor.