Living room color schemes and living room paint color ideas change from time to time, there was a time during 1920s when simple earthly color tones were in trends. White and cream wall painting colors were so famous back then because people would buy leather sectional sofa sets for the living room and pair them up with the wooden furniture. Today sky is the limit when it comes to choosing living room color schemes 2018, you could pair up two or more nice colors together to make a theme that will make a lasting impression. Some home decoration lovers also integrate 3d painting ideas and 3d wall optical illusion to show their sense of art. This is fun indeed.
Living room paint color ideas may be centered around two walls of the room where two particular walls are painted in one or two contrasting colors. Accent walls are also making a big buzz, they can be decorated with metallic wall art and wall paintings as well as with some sculptures according to personal preferences.
Blue, grey, yellow, purple, plum, earthly brown, and red are some of the latest colors being used for making 2018 living room color schemes. Sky blues and greens are also being used but they are not easy to handle when it comes to creating a balance in the living room interior, I am showing some nice living room paint color ideas 2018 which are beautiful to consider.
More from my site
- Festive Holiday Living Room Ideas for Christmas and New Year Eve Going through few festive holiday living room ideas could be helpful in transforming the living room area for Christmas and New year eve because these two days would be the most busiest days for the family. It is a norm to invite family, […]
- White Christmas Tree Ideas 2017 for Creating A Christmas Wonderland Creating a Christmas wonderland is fun by decorating one nice looking White Christmas Tree anywhere in the room. There are tons and millions of creative Christmas tree ornaments and toppers which could be included for creating a perfect […]
- Floating Media Shelf, Console or Center for adding depth to Living area The demand of floating media shelf center is at its peak these days. Every homeowner doesn't have enough space for keeping giant media center. In such case, floating design look like a blessing in disguise. It captures small space but […]
- 12 Ways to Make Bubble Chair A Chic Part of Home Interior Finland Designer Eerno Aarnio Designed Bubble chair in 1968. He used acrylic on steel frame to designs a unique shape chair with transparent look. Leather or polyurethane fabric is used as cushion for such chair. Aarnio Originals first […]
- Narrow dresser Offers Storage In Limited Space Managing storage and furniture items in small space is not an easy task. But when you have a narrow dresser then it becomes easy for you to store small items in an organized way. This dresser is designed by keeping in mind low space […]
- Tall Bookcase Offers Space Saving Book Decor When you have limited space in your living room but you still want to have your library then a tall bookcase seems like the best solution. You can set as many books as you want. The length of this bookshelf is more than standard designs […]