Dalbergia sissoo is famous redwood originated from North India, it is one of the fast growing tress which features nice deciduous rosewood flowers. It exhibits cute pink and white flowers, its leaves are known for their soft and leathery textures.
You can easily grow Sissoo tree in the garden, seeds of Sissoo remains viable for only few months so you need to do cultivation as fast you possible. Soak the seeds into water for 48 hours before sowing them. Germination of the seeds take place in two to four weeks providing that the a
rea where you are planting Sisso is getting enough sunlight needed for the growth.
Sissoo tree has many benefits, it can be used for the construction. If you live an off grid style, growing Sissoo tree would be beneficial because it provides Shisham wood which can be used for fuel as well as for heating. It is definitely safe to cook over Shisham wood, it can be a very safe and nice heating source for the outdoor cooking.
Sissoo tree is also famous for being a strong pesticide, it repels the invasion of various pests including freshwater snail. Twigs from Sissoo tree are used for oral Heine and cleaning, slender twigs known as datun is chewed as a toothbrush for few seconds, the twigs can be rubbed over teeth as well for better cleaning. Sissoo twigs kills oral infection and bacteria, though it may leave some reddish brown staining over lips but this stain usually goes away in few days. Sissoo tree is also used in Siddha medicine system, it is used for healing stomach related issues and many skin problems.
More from my site
- Easy and simple front yard landscaping ideas for everyone Looking for easy and simple front yard landscaping ideas? Keep reading I will share the ideas that will help you a create a wonderful outdoor scenery in the front yard of your home.
Front yard landscaping should be done in the sections […]
- Outdoor planters for beautifying the exterior landscape Outdoor planters help you boost up aesthetic appeal of your exterior landscape. You can find a wide variety of planters for outdoor decoration. Normally, wooden and brown shade planters are common in the market. But if you have specific […]
- Comfortable and easy landscaping ideas for a front yard of property If you are looking for easy front yard landscaping ideas for a front yard of your property you should be happy to know that there are many ways to adorn the area. Though decorating the front yard would take some time but it would prove […]
- Front yard landscaping ideas with palm trees and flowers The best way to use the spare plot is to turn it into a front yard landscaping with palm trees. The nature has a deep rooted connected with the human beings, remember those old days when our ancestors used to live within the forests and […]
- Best Rectangular Patio Umbrella Designs for Outdoors Rectangular Patio umbrella designs offer more shades and more comfort during beautiful summer days than the st standard styled umbrellas which are usually round or square in shapes. Rectangular shaped Patio umbrella usually comes with […]
- Indoor Green House for Pro Gardening Connoisseurs Indoor green house can be built inside the home on a low budget easily. If you happen to have a spared space else where within your home you can turn it into a mini indoor green house by growing some plants which are easy to maintain and […]