When it comes to guest room interior some ideal furniture accessories come to mind such as trundle bed, guest beds, and sofa beds. A day bed with a nice trundle could be the best bed for the guests who frequently stay at your home for weekends or for several nights.
The thing is how to set the guest rooms with the small sized furniture items such as one small sized guest bed set is enough for the space if the room can accommodate only few furniture items. One side bistro style round table can be placed next to the guest bedding set in the guest room. It will provide space for the bed side lamp and other accessories that your guests might want to put on the side table.
If the guest room is small, place a small day bed with trundle and storage, linen and pillows can fit inside the storage under the day guest bed while you can use trundle as a second bed for your guests.
There are many styles of guest beds on the market, the sofa bed is an additional furniture item which can be turned into a sofa seating as well as into a large, king sized comfy guest bed when needed more space.
More from my site
- Guest Bed Accommodates Guests in Small Living Space Dealing with guest in a small living space becomes so easy with a guest bed. This bed is special and brings some really amazing benefits for its owner. Today, I would like to share its benefits along with style guide. Let’s find out what […]
- Storage Bed Benches to Reduce Bedroom Clutter Storage bed benches help organize the bedroom and help keep it free of clutter. You must be having hard time keeping those blankets in your linen closet due to their heavy sized flares. Sometimes, you have some books in the bedroom which […]
- Day Bed with Trundle- Choosing Daybed set with Pop-up trundles Day bed with trundle is a multi-functional piece of furniture which every homeowner should have. This bed is also known as trundle bed because it has a hidden bedding tray underneath the set which can popped up for preparing a nice […]
- Triple Bunk Beds and L-Shaped Bunk Beds for Adults Room Gone are the day when triple bunk beds were designed with three bedding sets arranged over each other in vertical style. Not only were those three vertically arranged bunk beds huge in size, they did not also allow enough breathing space […]
- Creative End Tables with Lamp Attached Useful Side tables Ideas Have you ever seen end tables with lamp attached and wondered why are they placed into a room? The most plausible reason for having a side table with lamp is that of saving some space in the room when there is not much space for arranging […]
- Bedroom Design Style Bedroom design style and decor depend on few factors; the selection of colors in various accessories and the type of furniture arranged in the room and the overall design aka aura that has been created by the setting. The designers are […]