What Cleaning Options Do We Provide?
- Domestic cleaning – regular and one-off
- Carpet cleaning
- Move-in/ move-out cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Waste disposal
- Additional home maintenance services (for more details, please send us an inquiry via the Contact Form)
Are you single and live in London? Here is why you should trust Homespad with your cleaning tasks:
- We work exclusively for 1-person households
- We can offer you some of the most competitive prices on the market
- A team of friendly and highly effective cleaning professionals
- 100% Quality Satisfaction Guarantee
- Strict punctuality – we are never late for an appointment
- Comprehensive service portfolio
- We provide both one-off and regular cleaning options
- There is no need to sign a long-term, binding contract
- Multiple payment options
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
Why Homespad Clean & Maintain?
Are you sick and tired of cleaning packages that don’t quite correspond to your needs and requirements? Do you feel like you always have to adjust to contractors instead of the other way around? The truth is the cleaning industry does not separate single people from family households, although their respective lifestyles and cleaning demands might be significantly different.
Homespad Clean & Maintain is a breath of fresh air with its operative approach that exclusively targets single people living in London. Our background in different fields of the cleaning industry allows us to sustain high levels of efficiency and professionalism, combining them with a tailor-made approach to your specific lifestyle. At the same time, we do not charge you higher fees or require a long-term contract. In other words, you get all the advantages of a regular cleaning contractor without the cons.
Frequently Asked Questions
I need urgent cleaning help. Can I book you today?
Yes, we offer same-day appointments, but you will have to get in touch at the start of the working day. Please keep in mind that we work on Bank and National Holidays as well!
Do you provide post-tenancy carpet cleaning?
Yes, we do. For a full overview of the cleaning options we offer, please visit our Service page!
Do you cover all of London?
Yes, our cleaners take appointments within the entire London postcode area (N, NW, W, SW, SE and E). If you live outside the M25 perimeter, we have partnered with one of the best local cleaning companies (London Cleaning Agency) who cover residential suburbs in the Home Counties outside Greater London. Please send us an inquiry, and we will definitely be able to help you!
What Makes Cleaning For Single People Different?
- Different priorities – what might be important for a family with two small kids has nothing to do with the preferences of single people in their early thirties. We react to this simple fact and adjust accordingly.
- Residence specifications – there are very few (if any) single people who live in large houses. Most young professionals prefer comfortable apartments close to their workplace, which changes the focus of attention for our cleaning operatives.
- Scheduling and key-holding – time management is of the utmost importance when you clean for single people, who require punctuality and do not tolerate late arrivals. Simultaneously, they want to be able to rely on their cleaners with their property even when they are not at home – a point of emphasis we always stress to our operatives.
Strict Cleaners’ Selection
Reliability and mutual trust are fundamental in the cleaning business, but even more so when you take an appointment with a single person. We are often required to do our job while our customers are at work, on holiday, or have other personal plans. When they book us for regular service packages (home or window cleaning), our clients usually give us keys and provide us with unrestricted access to their premises.
The only way to sustain our reputation as a trustworthy partner is through the Homespad cleaners’ performance. We cooperate with people who have not only shown outstanding professional skills and mettle, but time and again have proved their impeccable personal integrity.
All new cleaners have to go through an extensive 4-step selection process with no shortcuts:
- Documents verification – proof of ID and permanent address
- Professional verification – cover letters, CVs, letters of recommendation, personal certificates and accreditations
- Personal interview
- Operative verification – 3-month performance oversight.