If you are planning to remodel your bedroom, you need to have at least one Feng Shui bedroom layout in hands before initiating your project. When you do the interior yourself, you should try to integrate all friendly Feng Shui elements in the interior of the bedroom.
Keep heavy equipment out of your bedroom such as treadmills, gym machines and other heavy furniture items which might block air in the room. All gym related items might be your favorite but they should be place where they belong and that’s the gym. If you do not have any gym in your home then these items should be moved to the storage. The bedroom should be free of them.
Bedroom lighting fixtures may also create a warm or sharp aura in the room, old style bright bulbs are not making any good impression visually, replace them with the lighting fixtures that could create warm atmosphere, bringing up a peaceful feeling to the interior.
Last but not the least, there should be at least one window in the room, if there is none, the room must have a ventilation system somewhere so the air flow could be maintained inside the space during different weathers. I am sharing some Feng shui bedroom layout ideas which would help you understand what type of feature should be added to the room for making it friendly and liveable.
Reference for: Feng shui bedroom layout drawings
More from my site
- Pastel Bedroom Pastel bedroom looks classy, peaceful and relaxing to the mind. There is a reason why interior designers are recommending the homeowners to use pastel colors in the paint after white. There is no denying that white colors always looks […]
- Bathroom Skylight for Airy Bathroom Skylight ceiling or lighting ceiling is modern type of ceiling installed over the roof or within the structure of the roof over a room for air and light. The skylight is more or less like a little window through which light comes from the […]
- Japanese Soaking Tub for Creating Spa Style Japanese Bathroom We all love to go to spa for body massage, face massage and muscle massage. Spa treatments could be quite expensive and not very affordable sometimes. But the fact is relaxation is needed by all of us, for now there are special Japanese […]
- 23 Bedroom Styling Ideas Looking for creative bedroom styling ideas? Are you wondering as what else can be done in order to give a fantastic makeover to your bedroom area without doing much work? I would like to share some ideas which will definitely impress you […]
- Bedroom Design Style Bedroom design style and decor depend on few factors; the selection of colors in various accessories and the type of furniture arranged in the room and the overall design aka aura that has been created by the setting. The designers are […]
- Round Bed Interior Decoration and Color Scheme Ideas Need a different theme for bedroom? It is good to consider new shape and design of furniture such as round bed. This bed is different from in shape and design from a standard bed which you see in any other bedroom. So, you can make a real […]