If you happen to have a commercial property for which you are considering buying an industrial kitchen island, you need to consider different designs because the island for a commercial place has to be big and vast in size, it must be able to store a lot of cutlery and culinary items.
Depending on the size and measurements of the place, Industrial kitchen island with or without wheel would be good to consider. In either way, it should have enough storage compartments on design besides having some racks and shelves, possibly some holders for the spoons. Ideally, a stainless steel is the best material for an Industrial kitchen island, however, if you love stones and organic material, you can consider having stone slabs, granite and quartz countertops as well on the kitchen island design.
Since the kitchen area where you will place the island be busy mostly, large amount of meals would be cooked in here in for possibly hundreds and thousands of people, the kitchen should have enough stoves and spacious Industrial kitchen island so all cooks could work in the timely manner in their space.
Sometimes the industrial kitchen island with lighting makes the work way more easy, some nice pendant lighting hanging from the ceiling directly towards the work area would assist in brightening up the work station. Ceiling track lighting fixtures are also good for the industrial kitchen interior because the tracks are installed in form of small bulb fixtures all over the ceiling, which provide lighting to the wide area, including the area where kitchen island is placed.
Reference: Industrial kitchen remodels and makeover ideas
More from my site
- Functional Wall Mounted Dish Drying Racks for Draining Dish without Overcrowding the Kitchen Countertop Having a wall mounted dish drying racks in the kitchen is an easy way of organizing, sterilizingand maintaining the dishes after washing them in the kitchen sink. Dish Drying racks come in a variety of colors and materials, aluminum and […]
- 14 Uba Tuba Granite Countertops for Kitchen Interior and Remodel Uba Tuba granite is one of the most famous and most commonly used material these days which is used for making kitchen countertops, kitchen backsplashes, bathroom sink tops, and walls. Just like any other granite stone it can be used for […]
- Undercabinet Wine Glass Holders for Space-efficient Wine Glass Storage For a huge collection of wine glass (whether stemware or narrow), you need a space-efficient wine glass storage rack or cabinet in home. Kitchen countertops should not be blocked or be overcrowded by placing all of the wine glasses on […]
- Leathered Granite Pros and Cons with Design Ideas Leathered granite is a favorite choice of those homeowners who love to have dark kitchen countertops. Leathered granite is completely different from yellow, gold and other granite countertops in its look and finish. When you pick marble […]
- Kitchen Shelves Bring Beauty and Functionality Side by Side Kitchen shelves allow you to do decoration of your kitchen wall with beauty and grace. No matter how many kitchen cabinets you have, if you don’t have a shelve then your kitchen will surely be missing an integral beauty element. Today, I […]
- Space Saving Kitchen Islands with Pull Out Table Kitchen islands with pull out table set is usually arranged in a kitchen where space is small and utensils are too many to pack inside the racks, storage units and corner storage cabinets.
With all the storage units inside the kitchen, […]