It is not difficult to set up a warm rustic living room. All you have to do is to pay attention to a few design elements. It is good to start with basic such as wall painting , furniture and curtains. Once you are done with basic step up then next step would be to grab rustic livingroom accessories for the remaining decoration. As far as paint is concerned, you can go with dark shades. Warmth feel is only possible with dark shade. But it doesn’t mean to paint your whole space with black and dark blue. It means deviation from the soft shades. Wooden matched paint color is a standard selection by most of the interior designer for vintage theme setting.
However, when floor is wooden in the rustic living room, it simply means that you don’t need to overdo wood effects. But definitely, you can choose family shades like beige, choco, dark brown, etc. Everything must stand out in its own way. Wooden tile are available in wide variety of shapes and stains, so grab them and set the floor. The curtains of your living space must match with the overall theme. You don’t need fancy designs, go with plain and simple designs which has classic appeal and touch ; after all you are going to set up a rustic living room. Last but not the least, your accessories must have antique touch. Distressed furniture is available in pawn shop, spend less and grab them for ultimate appeal. A big mirror with antique frame is a must. Pay attention to the wall graphics and ceiling.
More from my site
- Ideas for Window curtains for winter Need some cool ideas of window Curtains for Winter? I have created a wide collection which makes it easy for you to select the right shade, design and style. No matter you need curtains for living room or bedroom, you would be able to […]
- Blackout curtains in different fabrics for blocking the light and heat Do you want to keep your room dark? If yes then you surely need to set blackout curtains. You don't need to stick with just one fabric and color when it comes to making a choice. You can try a wide variety of designs and styles. Black is […]
- Best paint color ideas for kitchen with cherry cabinets Choosing one color palette from numerous kitchen color schemes is definitely a very daunting task but if you keep yourself focused and pay more attention to the size of the space you have, you will definitely be able to come up with an […]
- Edgecomb Gray Color Schemes Add Soothing Touch to Space Want to change your home paint? Consider Edgecomb gray color schemes. I know it is not really easy to pick a paint color for your wall. So, today I decided to make this task very easy for you. I am going to share Edgecomb gray […]
- Narrow dresser Offers Storage In Limited Space Managing storage and furniture items in small space is not an easy task. But when you have a narrow dresser then it becomes easy for you to store small items in an organized way. This dresser is designed by keeping in mind low space […]
- 18 Best Rustic Dresser Styles and Designs People who take interest in bedroom interior, usually like to follow rustic dresser DIY ideas. These ideas make it easy for them to create their own modern rustic dresser without any professional help. Instead of spending money on ready […]