Unique lighting fixtures add more ambiance to the interior because not only they look very creative but also very eye catching for being unusual in the designs. If you do not want to install typical style light bulbs, ordinary tube lights and common chandeliers, you might want to install some unique lighting fixtures in those particular rooms in the home where you meet relatives and friends. You could show that you love uniqueness in the interior.
Sometimes unique lighting fixtures are the byproduct of the recycled materials such as old camera, old wooden logs and other items which are not of any use anymore for being so much old. With little knowledge and effort, you can recycle old material for creating unusual lighting for your home. If you are interested in doing some good diy lighting fixtures artwork to give a personal touch to your home, you should check these DIY ideas. These ideas are quite interesting and useful.
Now I would like to show my collection of unique lighting fixtures which I have collected from different sources, I hope you will love it.
This is one of the funniest yet unique lighting fixtures, it has a bulb with switch attached to it. This can be found on the market easily.
Tree trunk attached to the lampshades gives a nice twist to the interior.
Creative grass decor ideas using spider lights. It might scare away the bugs.
Creative lamp design for the bedroom.
More from my site
- Closet Light Fixture and Bulb Selection Guide It is good to have closet light installed in a proper way, so you can pick up the cloth with ease. Normally, a closet doesn’t come with lights. Many homeowners don’t think of adding lights into closets, or simply they go with an exposed […]
- Morovian Star ceiling light fixtures for modern room decor Morovian star ceiling light fixtures are quite common in the home decor. Interestingly, it is believed that Morovian stars bring good luck. That's why mostly people like to hang such lights in their home. So, when you set these lights in […]
- Creative Upside Down Christmas Tree for Christmas Decoration An upside down Christmas tree could be a space-saving Christmas decoration ideas for those who are looking to save some space in living room or anywhere in home where they are planning for decoration. You can be creative with the interior […]
- Wood Wall Covering and Paneling ideas Do you need some astonishing wood wall covering and paneling ideas? I'm glad to share a wonderful collection of designs with you. When it comes to covering the wall with the wooden panel then you have a lot of design and style options to […]
- Modern Ceiling lighting ideas Though there are all kinds of modern ceiling lighting fixtures out there which you can install in your home but I must mention that functionality is the most feature you need to check while you shop for the lights. Whether the lighting is […]
- Under Window Bookcase for Storing huge book Collections If you have an under window bookcase with or without a seat in your room, you can use the bookcase for storing all of the books which you have been collecting for years. You must be a book lover and already have a big collection for the […]